Sample Sale & Chin's Dress

Monday 24 October 2011

I'm having a sample sale of my 3 sample dresses. I made these dresses as a tester to see how the fabric worked, get some promo photos & try out some different styles.
I am selling them off at cost price though as I am not going forward with all these shapes & would like them to go to a good home.
They are all lined, & nicely finished & have only been worn in one photo shoot.
They are a small (8/10).
Please email me if you are interested :)
I have also made a bespoke dress for my good friend Chinnie. She's going to a wedding next week & wanted something special. I did a knee length full skirt, with pockets, a fitted top with a round collar & vintage buttons down the front. I will get her to model some proper pictures for my portfolio at some point (not just in my kitchen).


2 comments

  1. That dress looks beautiful on your friend, so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peter pan collar dress with full skirt is my favourite!!!I turn 30 next month, depending on what the bank says on payday I may need a new dress for the occasion :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.