Knickers & Knitters

Friday 18 November 2011

This week I have made some funny little undies out of my lovely organic cotton, these are just practice ones, but I am hoping to make a few more sets to sell at Christmas markets. I think they make very cute presents, especially for someone special (or yourself).
These are some inspirational examples; lovely catwalk bralet combos, & Free People, who I just discovered & think are gorgeous, do a lovely lot of bloomers.

'Knit Infested' was a stall me & my friend Iona had at our village Dickensian market when we were about 14/15, I think we made about £100 selling chunky knitted hats, which isn't too bad really.
Now Iona is doing neuroscience & I am still preparing to do the village Christmas market...
How things (don't) change.
I am doing a photo shoot with a photographer friend in a few weeks to get some good proper pics of my dresses, but I wanted some accessories, especially wintery ones, so am making some knitted goodies, I might try & sell these too. Knitting is therapeutic.

2 comments

  1. Ok so I just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it, so much fun. I'm following now so stop by my blog some time and say hi (and follow back if you're interested).
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these Izzy. I'm so skint right now or I'd be buying everything! After Christmas I'll treat myself.

    Where do you buy your tags from? They're much nicer than the ones I ordered. Love your knitted stuff too.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.