Sunny Sunday.

Sunday 15 January 2012

This week has been rather sunny, it's really beautiful, I've spent a few days outside cutting out patterns, which is nicer than it sounds as the wind blew my paper all over the garden.

Over the last few days I've been making some new shapes, this is a skirt & dress I completed last night. They are all available on my Etsy shop now.

Also, here is the trailer for the new Wes Anderson film, I love his work too much. Can't wait to see it.

Don't forget there is a 20% sale off on ALL items in my Etsy shop, just enter the code 'HAPPYNEWYEAR'

2 comments

  1. I am so excited to see that movie. AND I love the chevron print skirt. so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress and skirt are fantastic! Ok, now I am going to go check out your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.