'I Know' I Like You :)

Sunday 11 March 2012

Hello there, hope everyone's having a super weekend.

Just a quick push for Facebook members! I know it's a little repetitive, but it's a good extension of the blog & I'd like the two to stay connected.

When I reach 100 likes I'll be doing a fabulous sale & exclusive FB offer on my new items I am currently creating.


I've been also thinking about Twitter, some people say I should join it, but is it just another thing to have to keep on top of? Does anyone follow fashion brands or shops & think it would be worth while? I'm a little indecisive about the whole thing, only just feeling (vaguely) confident with my blog/Facebook.

Thanks so much for everyone's great suggestions when it comes to fabric scraps too! I found it very valuable info & have now tidied my studio, HUZZAR!

4 comments

  1. Loving the stall, those big letters are great! I love Twitter, but it is a bit of a confusing place when you first start. It's great to find info and updates on places and people you love, as well as share cool things you find. It's also brilliant for connecting with people and approaching shops, companies, blogs and other people you like. It doesn't have to be used for a constant update of your life if you don't want to use it that way. It's good for sharing photos through Instagram as well.

    Hope your stall went well yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks really cool! How did your stall go?

    I've been on twitter, but it's too much of a distraction for me and not too worthy the time. Just give it a try, you'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your stall looked fabulous at the show on Saturday. Would you like to exhibit at the Taste of the West shows this year? Torquay, 4-5 May and Dartington 3-5 June. Contact me for details eg@tasteofthewest.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! just found your blog... I will be certainly keep visiting : )
    I am not on facebook. Twitter works fine for me, attracting people to my blog (and hopefully now to my shop), being also another way to express myself and meet fellow thinkers.

    Your studio, from your last post, looks lovely and it has inspired me

    greetings from Norway

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.