♥ Liberty Love ♥

Wednesday 25 April 2012

When I lived in London I was sort of obsessed with Liberty. I hated all that Oxford Street stuff, but I'd love to walk through Soho & up Carnaby Street & just wonder around Liberty gazing at beautiful & expensive things I will never be able to afford.
 {image from Google}
Last week I walked passed an antique shop in a near town & saw the most lovely lovely roll of vintage Liberty print fabric. I rushed in & said I must have it! Then later that day when in another anique shop - sort of addicted - I saw a gorg little Liberty print dress. Well I sort of had to have that too. Then, when I went back to collect the fabric today my eye caught a skirt, don't actually know if it's Liberty print, but I know I love it. So, well, it's been rather a liberating week...
Little pink dress.
Simple skirt.

I will be making the vintage Liberty print material into very special bespoke dresses - please get in touch if you are interested :)

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous fabric Izzy. I'm going to a wedding next weekend, but I so wish I'd got some Liberty fabric and got a bespoke dress from you. Ho hum. Well, everyone I know is getting engaged it seems at the moment, so next wedding I'll be in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such good finds. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.