L B D

Thursday 22 November 2012

For a while now I have been planning to make a little black dress & a few weeks ago I decided enough was enough & I made myself one when I was stuck for something to wear on a night out.

I've decided to sell it on Etsy as it is sort of an essential right?

The dress is made out of a lovely mix of organic cotton & bamboo, it is stiff enough to keep it's shape but soft & comfortable too. The fabric is woven in India in peoples homes & they weave 3 metres a day. I think it is sad that we don't produce any fabric in the UK, but supporting these individuals is really important.

To introduce this little black dress into the big wide world I am selling it at a ludicrous half ruddy price until Monday. It is perfect for wearing to parties this season or a super little every day piece :)

The Etsy listing is here. If you do not have an Etsy I will be uploading it onto my website this evening.


I do apologise for the photos, the shadow is atrocious, I did it in the corner of my bed room, I couldn't find a pair of unladdered tights, I am very good at being awkward in front of cameras & today has been very wet & windy & dark. Also, one of the lights I was planning to use bulb went... excuses excuses!

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to the yanks, & happy wet Thursday to the rest.

5 comments

  1. Looks great, love the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is beautiful! I love the dress, the perfect LBD :) you look very pretty in it too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah, I try to keep my face out of the pics but it's so hard to relax when taking photos of yourself!

      Delete
  3. this space is beautiful. i love everything about it. and the dress is lovely, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.