Studio Sunday: Feature On Chickiedee

Sunday 9 December 2012


Today I've been featured on the lovely RobbieLee's blog Chickiedee in her own Studio Sunday series. Take a peak into my studio & read a little interview here.

Thanks to RobbieLee for the feature! It was really interesting to think through my studio space & take pictures of the little details that I forget from them being there every day.

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend. I've been up in London this weekend & it has been such a lovely break in this busy time of year, back to the machine tomorrow! (well actually I have a few to finish tonight). Is everyone getting into the Christmas spirit? I'm going to get a Baileys...

1 comment

  1. It was such a pleasure having you as a featured guest, thank you so much! You have a lovely space and I can't wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.