The Macaroon

Thursday 18 April 2013

(Dress in pictures made from Heron pattern 100% organic cotton)

I've added a new dress to my Classic collection of dresses. This one is named the 'Macaroon'. It is the same silhouette as the Little Black Dress but is available in a colourfull selection of organic or vintage cottons just in time for Spring.

The dress is also for sale in my Etsy shop.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. The sun is starting to shine here and even though I was planning on selling the sample dress I'm wearing above I think I will keep it and wear it all summer long, it's time I started wearing more of my own creations.

PS: Look at the tiny wire hanger I made for the collage! I don't know why but it was so satisfying and quick to make, I want to make a whole miniture wardrobe now.

1 comment

  1. Love this fun dress! And especially loving that last photo! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.