i n s p i r e d : Annie Hall

Thursday 18 July 2013


I just love Diane Keaton's style in Annie Hall. The tom boy shirts and turned up trousers are delightful. Also, she's got a beautiful grin. I re-watched it recently and it's such a good film and so classically Woody Allen, funny and slightly sad.

I hope everyone's having a lovely week and those of you British folk are enjoying this heatwave. Today I sat in a paddling pool with all my clothes on and then realised I had my phone in my pocket, I'm a proper doofus sometimes.

2 comments

  1. Yes! Totally love her look and her character in that movie. Such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La dee dah, I adore Woody Allen and Annie Hall. She does have a lovely smile. :)

    http://asaucystitch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.