Blue Bird

Monday 21 October 2013


Some flowery photos to brighten up this blustery evening.

I don't know why it's taken me so long to share another one of my Liberty print pieces. This shirt, oh I love the fabric so much, I was going to make it into a dress but then I didn't have enough so I thought it looked rather sweet as a shirt with this linen skirt.

You can buy the shirt here, or here if you are that way inclined. I've got some more floral Liberty tana lawn that is reminding me of summer and begging to be made into something special.

Any thoughts on what I should make?

3 comments

  1. Oh god this is absolutely beautiful and stylish! I love it so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It could totally see it as a dress too :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous top! I am cursing my big boobs right now as they would not fit into it! haha

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.